Monday 22 June 2009

Hungover and happy

I had the best night in ages yesterday when A's friends threw him a surprise leaving party. Three bands were playing, there was cake – and A was totally surprised and incredibly happy. We left the afterparty at about 4.30am, drunk as feck. Today was horrible in work, to start with I was an hour and a half late... I drank more water than ever before, and alternated between being nauseous, having blurry vision and feeling faint. But it was totally worth it, this was a splendid last hurrah!

I got my free sample kit from Everyday Minerals today, it cost me €3,40 in shipping. I've never tried mineral make-up before, but I'm in the process of switching the contents of my bathroom to natural or organic products. I was told Everyday Minerals are safe, but they do seem to contain Titanium Dioxide, which I thought was a no-no chemical?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...