Monday 10 May 2010

The end of spring


It feels like spring is coming to and end.

But where is summer? It's again constantly around +10-15°C and gloomy. I'm freezing all the time. This is not great May weather, even to Finnish or Irish standards.

My old phone gave up on me: it would only wake up, but not tell me anything, just give me a blank, well lit screen. I reluctantly spent money on a new Nokia. It can surf Facebook, check Google Maps and be charged by USB, but I would rather have spent money on something fun. For the cost of the phone A and I could have eaten at least five nice meals at a restaurant. Sigh. To compensate, I'm not spending any money or doing anything right now – until next weekend, when my step-sister's class is coming to Berlin, or the next one, when my favourite former colleague from Finland will be here with her husband, or the one after that, when my brother will be here... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...