Saturday 22 January 2011

Work - someone has to do it

Sometimes my job really sucks. Like now. I've been working until late and have to work on Sunday, but not because I'm behind, but because everyone else is. That means that I can't do my job well; I have to do it in a hurry and don't have enough time to think about what I want from the end-product. I'm thinking that I should start language classes again to see what the chances are for me to work in German and get paid properly :)

Rant over. Had a lovely day of doing nothing today, really, except for having a nice cup of coffee with friends. And sushi for dinner!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that sucks really! What are you doing as a job? Here in France there's no chance to find a job without proper french skills, i'm still searching as I don't want to clean anymore ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a graphic designer, and I work part-time. It's pretty difficult here to get a "proper" job here, too, if you don't speak German... Good luck in finding something you'll love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...