Tuesday 4 August 2009

Perfect cover, but with controversial means

A few months back I blogged about awesome free samples on the Everyday Minerals website. I have been using the samples since, and they will last me at least a few more months. I have to say, they are brilliant. The concealer is amazing under the eye, it covers well and doesn't leave a thick surface, even if I add more layers. The powders are based on titanium dioxide, which works as sunblock, too. Titanium dioxide is a controversial chemical, so I will have to do some more research before I make up my mind about the products for good. I am trying to cut back on chemicals like parabens that are used in almost everything. You can read up on titanium dioxide here.

Picture from the Everyday Minerals website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...