Friday 26 June 2009

Awesome lunch

I had the best lunch ever today. I'm still thinking about it. I ate a delicious, fresh, juicy curried crab and watermelon salad at the Buenos Aires Grill on Golden Lane. I want to go back there every day that we are still in Dublin for, and have that again. It was a pretty, round chunk of watermelon, topped with succulent crab, on a bed of greens, garnished with curry mayonnaise. As decoration there were also slices of mango, dollops of the curry mayo and halved cherry tomatoes. I'm in love! Or the Argentinian salad, with palm hearts, pineapple, mango and vinaigrette. Or the salmon plate. Or the... you get my point. Maybe we will manage to get dinner there before we head off. Since we are not meant to buy food stuff to the house, opportunity might knock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...