Wednesday 10 June 2009

A storm in a water glass

I've been dead busy in work, doing the usual layouts, taking product photographs, re-touching them, writing my food blog and I designed a logo in only a half day (speed record?), then the pages that use it and send them to the boss 'asap, please'. I'm sure I will hate the logo when I see it tomorrow! You need more time to think when you are designing something that will hopefully be around for years. It needs to be thought out and not thrown together.

Luckily I got my favourite dinner; a vegetable soup with a milky broth, called summer soup or greedy soup. Then we booked accommodation at the Windsor Inn for our one night in Cork. We are going doing the accommodation as cheap as we can and got a "hotel" room for €69 including breakfast. Let's hope it's not a case of you-get-what-you-pay-for... Our second night will be in New Ross, Co Wexford in a place called Portofino – also for €69 incl. brekkie. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...