Saturday 11 July 2009

No bike for the wicked

Since we moved to our new apartment, my sleeping schedule went all out of whack. I was quite happy to get up early (at 10) today to go see a bicycle I've been waiting to see for a few days now. I texted the girl when we left the house, we would be there in 20 minutes. She replied saying the bike is still available. When we had found the street and the right house, map in hand, I get a text saying "sorry, the bike is sold". The f***?! So no bike for me.

Instead we wandered towards Kastanienallee, and went in to a few cute shops. On Kastanienallee we half-accidentally found Morgenrot, a vegetarian/vegan bar-café that serves an awesome buffet breakfast on the weekend. The concept is cool: the buffet costs €4-8, depending on how much money you have. We paid €6 each, since we are both unemployed and will have to worry about running out of money soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...