Friday 24 July 2009

Sleeping beauties

I could sleep all day. Every day. And stay up all night, the whole night. Paradox. I assume my sleep won't be so sweet if I do nothing all day, so yesterday we did an over 10 kilometer bike ride to Friedrichstrasse (to buy shampoo in Lush) and to go to Lidl to get our favourite toothpaste. We also bought a watermelon and some feta cheese, so I got to fulfill my obsession and make a salad of the two. YUM! Guess what's for dinner again tonight? :) It's easy as pie: chop the watermelon to chunky pieces and slice the feta cheese thinly on the side and HOOVER it up!

I still need to come up with a good plan on how to use up some of my energy today, it's a rainy, sunny, unstable day, so I don't know what to plan. Maybe just watch girly-tv and clean the apartment a bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...