Thursday 17 September 2009

German online

I am really happy with my language class, and after today I am half way through the intensive course. I hope I can continue for another month, then maybe I'd be comfortable with all this German speaking television (Simpsons in German!) and could maybe enjoy reading a newspaper. I found great learning material online, too. My favourite is Lingorilla, a language learning portal that have short video-lessons in German, then exercises that go with the video. It's A1-level, so quite basic, but I still found it challenging and surprisingly fun. They do French and English too, but that doesn't really concern me now. It seems like a great idea for a website and I hope they will expand to more levels and more languages! My language school, Deutsche Akademie, have a free online grammar course, not so exciting, but useful. Viel Glück!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...