Wednesday 23 September 2009

Perfect autumn

This is the nicest autumn I have ever seen, I think. The temperature has been well over +20°C for the past days, and even if it's cooling a bit, it's still sunny and warm. On Sunday we spent a few hours in Mauerpark, and it was just as in summer; we saw four of five bands play, the Bearpit Karaoke was back... And we found new food; a Krishna food stall had appeared and we tried bread pakoras, samosas and a mango lassi. YUM. They seem to have a restaurant, or 'food club', on Invalidenstrasse 145. You pay a 6 euro membership and from then on you can have all-you-can-eat delicious veggie-food for 4,50. They are open Mon-Fri 17-20.



Tonight my best friend and her boyfriend are coming to visit, and I have a cold. I'm even staying home from German class. It's typical – I think the last three times I've met A, I have gotten a cold. I think it's just too exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...