Sunday 7 February 2010

Fasching and friends

NOT fashion, fasching – the German carnival celebrations are culminating right around now. We are invited to (and kind of co-hosting) a fasching party next Saturday and have had to think of low budget costumes for the occasion. I haven't been to a costume party in over ten years, so I'm a bit clueless. I hope everyone embraces their inner German, dresses up and has fun with it!

Tomorrow our friends L&U are coming from Finland to visit us for three nights. We almost never see them, and because they have kids, it's not so easy for them to get away. I am really happy to show them around Berlin! It's both of their birthdays this month, so as a surprise we booked them a night at Michelberger Hotel, a mega-cool new hotel in Freidrichshain. I hope they will love it!

Photos from www.michelbergerhotel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...