Sunday 14 February 2010

Probearbeit stress

Tomorrow begins my week of Probearbeit. In Germany it's customary to first invite job applicants for interviews, then select a few to do a work trial for a day or longer. Usually you get paid, but it's not a given: I'm lucky that both my Probearbeits so far will be compensated for. I'm a little stressed, because I have a feeling that tomorrow I am entering a very artistic and disorganised environment and will have to work really hard to get my share done. I also did a trial with a photographer on Friday, and she wants me to help her out next week, too – not a chance! Why does everything always happen at once?

Luckily we got to relax a bit on the weekend and had a very successful fasching party yesterday. I ended up dressing as Alice in Wonderland, because I had everything I needed for that at home. A dressed up as Finnish rocker Ville Valo, from the band HIM. The best costume award was won by K, who came dressed as the Fernseherturm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...