Saturday 6 March 2010

Funky shop discovery (by bike)

A finally got around to buying new bike and so we could open the cycling season on Wednesday. On Thursday my bum was really sore, but it was so worth it! I love that feeling of spring when you are back on your bike, gliding along, able to go wherever you want to, with the wind in your hair. Unfortunately, spring wasn't here yet and gave way to the cold air and even snow, so the bikes were only out for two days... My weather widget promises +7°C by next Wednesday, though, so I have faith.

On Thursday I found myself in a wonky design store called Designpanoptikum, Torstrasse 201, in work related matters. The Russian owner collects and sells all things crazy and cool, and the shop is like a big rummage sale: you never know what you might find. I'll keep this place in mind if we ever move to our "own" apartment instead of the furnished sub-let we occupy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...