Thursday 18 March 2010

Spring, revisited

We had beautiful weather today, but I was stuck in front of the computer and Photoshop all day. We should have a cover for the next issue by tomorrow, I'm so relieved! I'm a stressed, though, because we haven't gotten much designed yet... it means we have to work all weekend. Tomorrow I need to tackle something I haven't dealt with before: placing ads. I am responsible for them all going in and being in the right places – yikes! Anyway, I did manage to steal a nice, long lunch in YamYam on Alte Schönhauser straße with A today, so it isn't all bad.


It's been a while since I've had Korean food, and wasn't sure what to order. We ended up sharing a bowl of noodles with black bean, potato and onion sauce, a Kimbap roll and a home made lemonade. The lemonade was my favourite part of the meal, I'm going to make those at home all summer long! It's as simple as water, lemon, brown sugar and fresh mint leaves, served with ice. The black bean sauce was... weird :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...